The reviewing procedure
- A submitted paper is sent for reviewing. The decision to publish a manuscript is taken by the Editorial Board on the basis of positive external and internal reviews from experts who have knowledge of the field discussed in the manuscript, if the paper is consistent with the scope of the journal and provides a scientifically relevant and topical study. The journal applies a double-blind peer review process.
- If the review contains a number of reservations, the author will receive a scan of the review. Then the author should consider all the comments and make changes to the electronic version of the manuscript (specifying each part changed), after which the article is to be returned to the editor for re-reviewing. If the author disagrees with the reviewer, s/he should briefly and clearly state her/his position.
- The reviewing process takes no more than 30 days after receipt of a manuscript.
When reviewing arrived manuscripts the editorial board, external reviewers and editorial office are guided by following criteria:
- Statement of a scientific problem, its relevance from the point of view of the solution of scientific tasks which belong to a problem field and a profile of the journal.
- Originality, independence, novelty, interesting approaches.
- Respect for methodological and methodical culture.
- Reliability and persuasiveness of data.
- Use of materials of predecessors, availability of polemics with earlier published materials.
- Level of literary quality of the text, expressive accuracy, laconicism, symmetry and logicality of the argumentation, and also compliance to editorial requirements.